1ster Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st-GUILD AUDITIONSEA

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JOKES~ xDDDDDDD

Go down 
+6
--1st_boO--
--1st_MIKOx3
--1st_CooL-
--1st_XOXO
ah cha
--1st-DELI--
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
--1st_RACH~
NOVICE
NOVICE
--1st_RACH~

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-14

JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16 2008, 01:25

School Joke

A first-grade teacher, Ms Tulip (Age 28 ) was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked,' Boy, what is your problem?'

Boy answered, 'I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third-grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third-grade too!'

Ms Tulip had enough. She took Boy. to the principal's office. While Boy. waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms Tulip he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave. She agreed.

Boy. was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: 'What is 3 x 3?'
Boy: '9'.

Principal: 'What is 6 x 6?'
Boy: '36'.

And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade should know. The principal looks at Ms Tulip and tells her, 'I think Boy can go to the third-grade.'

Ms Tulip says to the principal, 'I have some of my own questions.

Can I ask him ?' The principal and Boy both agreed.

Ms Tulip asks, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?
Boy., after a moment 'Legs.'

Ms Tulip: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'
Boy: 'Pockets.'

Ms Tulip: What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?
Boy: Coconut

Ms Tulip: What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft And sticky? The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer, Boy. was taking charge.
Boy: Bubblegum

Ms Tulip: What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs? The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer...
Boy: Shake hands

Ms Tulip: Now I will ask some 'Who am I' sort of questions, okay?
Boy: Yep.

Ms Tulip: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.
Boy: Tent

Ms Tulip: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. The Principal was looking restless, a bit tense and took one large Vodka peg.
Boy: Wedding Ring

Ms Tulip: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.
Boy: Nose

Ms Tulip: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.
Boy: Arrow

Ms Tulip: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?
Boy: Fire truck

Ms Tulip: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if u don't get it u have to use your hand.
Boy: Fork

Ms Tulip: What is it that all men have one of it's longer on some men than on others, the pope doesn't use his and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?
Boy: SURNAME

Ms Tulip: What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for making love ?
Boy: HEART.

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher,
'Send this Boy to OXFORD UNIVERSITY EVEN I GOT THE LAST TEN QUESTION WRONG MYSELF'

Even i myself also luff so long sia...
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ah cha
FREEDOM
FREEDOM

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16 2008, 01:41

--1st_RACH~ wrote:
School Joke

A first-grade teacher, Ms Tulip (Age 28 ) was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked,' Boy, what is your problem?'

Boy answered, 'I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third-grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third-grade too!'

Ms Tulip had enough. She took Boy. to the principal's office. While Boy. waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms Tulip he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave. She agreed.

Boy. was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: 'What is 3 x 3?'
Boy: '9'.

Principal: 'What is 6 x 6?'
Boy: '36'.

And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade should know. The principal looks at Ms Tulip and tells her, 'I think Boy can go to the third-grade.'

Ms Tulip says to the principal, 'I have some of my own questions.

Can I ask him ?' The principal and Boy both agreed.

Ms Tulip asks, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?
Boy., after a moment 'Legs.'

Ms Tulip: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'
Boy: 'Pockets.'

Ms Tulip: What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?
Boy: Coconut

Ms Tulip: What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft And sticky? The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer, Boy. was taking charge.
Boy: Bubblegum

Ms Tulip: What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs? The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer...
Boy: Shake hands

Ms Tulip: Now I will ask some 'Who am I' sort of questions, okay?
Boy: Yep.

Ms Tulip: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.
Boy: Tent

Ms Tulip: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. The Principal was looking restless, a bit tense and took one large Vodka peg.
Boy: Wedding Ring

Ms Tulip: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.
Boy: Nose

Ms Tulip: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.
Boy: Arrow

Ms Tulip: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?
Boy: Fire truck

Ms Tulip: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if u don't get it u have to use your hand.
Boy: Fork

Ms Tulip: What is it that all men have one of it's longer on some men than on others, the pope doesn't use his and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?
Boy: SURNAME

Ms Tulip: What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for making love ?
Boy: HEART.

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher,
'Send this Boy to OXFORD UNIVERSITY EVEN I GOT THE LAST TEN QUESTION WRONG MYSELF'

Even i myself also luff so long sia...
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
Back to top Go down
http://iamjusta-chacha.blogspot.com
--1st_RACH~
NOVICE
NOVICE
--1st_RACH~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16 2008, 02:14

One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in his salary!!!

Dear Bo$$

In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

Norman $hah

The next day, the employee recieved this letter of reply:

Dear NOrman

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet.

NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.
Back to top Go down
--1st_XOXO
FREEDOM
FREEDOM
--1st_XOXO

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16 2008, 16:43

ROFL.

RACH. I TOTALLY LOVE UR JOKES!!!

<333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
--1st_RACH~
NOVICE
NOVICE
--1st_RACH~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 10:08

Let me tell some jokes..

JOKES!!! JOKES!!! JOKES!!! JOKES!!! JOKES!!! JOKES!!! JOKES!!!

FUNNY????
Back to top Go down
--1st_XOXO
FREEDOM
FREEDOM
--1st_XOXO

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 21:52

From a passenger ship, everyone can see a bearded man on a small island, who is shouting and desperately waving his hands.

"Who is that man and why is he so upset?" a passenger asks the captain.

"I've no idea, but every year when we pass by, he goes nuts."

poor fella. ><
Back to top Go down
--1st_XOXO
FREEDOM
FREEDOM
--1st_XOXO

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 21:54

Little Jimmy was lying on a hillock in the middle of a meadow on a warm spring day. Puffy white clouds rolled by and he pondered their shape. Soon, he began to think about God. "God? Are you really there?" Jimmy said out loud. To his astonishment a voice came from the clouds.

"Yes, Jimmy? What can I do for you?"

Seizing the opportunity, Jimmy asked, "God? What is a million years like to you?"

Knowing that Jimmy could not understand the concept of infinity, God responded in a manner to which Jimmy could relate, "A million years to me, Jimmy, is like a minute."

"Oh," said Jimmy. "Well, then, what's a million dollars like to you?"

"A million dollars to me, Jimmy, is like a penny."

"Wow!" remarked Jimmy, getting an idea. "You're so generous, can I have one of your pennies?"

God replied, "Sure thing, Jimmy! Just a minute."
Back to top Go down
--1st_RACH~
NOVICE
NOVICE
--1st_RACH~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 10:18

Imagine if all major retailers started making their own
condoms
and kept
the same tag-line...

Sainsbury Condoms - making life taste better

Tesco Condoms - every little helps

Nike Condoms - Just do it.

Peugeot Condoms - The ride of your life.

Galaxy Condoms - Why have rubber when you can have silk.

KFC Condoms - Finger licking good.

Minstrels Condoms -melt in your mouth, not in your hands.

Safeway
Condoms - Lightening
the load.

Abbey National condoms - because life is complicated enough.

Coca Cola condoms - The real thing.

Ever Ready condoms - keep going and going.

Pringles condoms - once you pop, you cant stop

Burger King Condoms - Home of the whopper

Goodyear Condoms - for a longer ride go wide

FCUK condoms - no comment required.

Muller light condoms - so much pleasure, but where's the
pain.

Halfords condoms - we go the extra mile.

Royal Mail condoms - I saw this and thought of
you.

Andrex condoms - Soft, strong and very very long

Renault condoms - size really does matter!

Ronseal condoms - does exactly what it says on the tin

Ronseal quick-drying condoms - its dry and waterproof in 30
minutes

Domestos condoms - gets right under the rim!!! (Please)

Heineken condoms - reaches parts that other condoms just
cannot reach

Carlsberg condoms - probably the best condom in the world

AA Condoms - for the 4th emergency service

Pepperami condoms - it's a bit of a
animal

Polo condoms - the condom with the hole

The Manchester United Condom... One Yank and your whole
world
falls apart.

Back to top Go down
--1st_RACH~
NOVICE
NOVICE
--1st_RACH~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 10:20

--1st_XOXO wrote:
Little Jimmy was lying on a hillock in the middle of a meadow on a warm spring day. Puffy white clouds rolled by and he pondered their shape. Soon, he began to think about God. "God? Are you really there?" Jimmy said out loud. To his astonishment a voice came from the clouds.

"Yes, Jimmy? What can I do for you?"

Seizing the opportunity, Jimmy asked, "God? What is a million years like to you?"

Knowing that Jimmy could not understand the concept of infinity, God responded in a manner to which Jimmy could relate, "A million years to me, Jimmy, is like a minute."

"Oh," said Jimmy. "Well, then, what's a million dollars like to you?"

"A million dollars to me, Jimmy, is like a penny."

"Wow!" remarked Jimmy, getting an idea. "You're so generous, can I have one of your pennies?"

God replied, "Sure thing, Jimmy! Just a minute."

LOLZ... Got to wait for million years..
Back to top Go down
--1st_XOXO
FREEDOM
FREEDOM
--1st_XOXO

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 12:43

LOL.

RACHIEEE.

naughty arhh~
Back to top Go down
--1st-KlNG-~
FREEDOM
FREEDOM
--1st-KlNG-~

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2008, 14:46

ok here's a joke..
one day there was a boy..
he walked and trip and fell..
HAHAHAHHAHHAAAHAHHAHA
o___x
Back to top Go down
http://1st-guild.blogspot.com
--1st_CooL-

--1st_CooL-

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 00:15

Three blondes were taking a walk in the country when they came upon a line of tracks. The first blonde said, "Those must be deer tracks!"

The second blonde said, "No, stupid, anyone can tell those are rabbit tracks!"

The third blondie said, "No, you idiots, those are horse tracks!"

They where still arguing ten minutes later when a train hit them.
Back to top Go down
--1st_CooL-

--1st_CooL-

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 00:16

While out one morning in the park, a jogger found a brand new tennis ball, and seeing none around it might belong to, he slipped it into the pocket of his shorts.

Later, on his way home, he stopped at the pedestrian crossing, waiting for the lights to change.

A girl standing next to him eyed the large bulge in his shorts.

"What's that ?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with lust.

"Tennis ball," came the breathless reply.

"Oh," said the girl sympathetically, "that must be painful.... I had tennis elbow once."
Back to top Go down
--1st_CooL-

--1st_CooL-

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 00:17

man was digging in his garden, when his shovel hit a hard object buried in the earth, which revealed itself to be an old bottle sealed with a cork. The man wrenched the cork free and, to his astonishment, there was a cloud of smoke and a clap of thunder. Standing before him was a genie.

"As a reward for freeing me, I shall grant you three wishes," said the genie, "But understand, whatever you wish for, your most hated enemy shall receive twice over."

The man's most hated enemy happened to be his next door neighbour, Jones. "Let's see. My first wish is..." He looked at his weather beaten bungalow, "...to live in a ten story luxury mansion."

The genie clapped his hands and suddenly his minute shack transformed into the most beautiful house he had ever laid eyes on. He heard a cry of astonishment from next door and looked over to see Jones standing in the doorway of his new twenty story mansion.

"Now I want fifty of the most beautiful women imaginable." said the man. There was a puff of smoke and his wish was granted. He was annoyed, however, to see Jones grinning and waving, surrounded by his own harem of 100 women, all twice as attractive.

"What is your final wish, Master?" asked the genie".

"I want to lose a testicle," said the man.
Back to top Go down
--1st_CooL-

--1st_CooL-

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 00:19

A little boy is in school working on his arithmetic. The teacher says, "Imagine there are 5 black birds sitting on a fence. You pick up your BB gun and shoot one. How many
blackbirds are left?"

The little boy thinks for a moment and says, "NONE!" The teacher replies, "None, how do you figure that?" The little boy says, if I shoot one, all the other birds will fly away scared, leaving none on the fence." The teacher replies, "Hmm, not exactly, but I do like the way you think!"

The little boy then says, "Teacher, let me ask you a question.

There are 3 women sitting on a park bench eating ice cream cones. One is licking her cone, another is biting it and the third one is sucking it. How can you tell which one of the women is married?"

The teacher ponders the question ncomfortably and then finally replies, "Well, I guess the one sucking her cone."

To which the little boy replies, "Actually, its the one with the wedding ring, but I do like the way YOU think!"
Back to top Go down
ah cha
FREEDOM
FREEDOM

Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 07:34

nice jokes althou im too tired to luff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://iamjusta-chacha.blogspot.com
--1st_RACH~
NOVICE
NOVICE
--1st_RACH~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2008, 13:09

--1st_XOXO wrote:
LOL.

RACHIEEE.

naughty arhh~

Where got nottie ><
Back to top Go down
--1st_XOXO
FREEDOM
FREEDOM
--1st_XOXO

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2008, 16:01

no jokes recently.

x.x Neutral
Back to top Go down
--1st_CooL-

--1st_CooL-

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21 2008, 20:49

Each man gives a story
Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?"

So the first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell -- but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man in.

The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story.

"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here."

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.

The third man came to the front of the line, and again Peter explained that heaven was full and asked for his story.

"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding inside a refrigerator..."
Back to top Go down
--1st_CooL-

--1st_CooL-

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 04:39

3 death could happen simultaneously .all in de same place time...and yea
Back to top Go down
--1st_YUMEx3
NOVICE
NOVICE

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22 2008, 18:04

LOL!!!!!
=X!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!
BUT SOMEHOW!!
I TINK I HEARD THIS B4 ><!!!!!
Back to top Go down
--1st_CooL-

--1st_CooL-

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 07:53

=O maybe u did.stole this somewhere~
Back to top Go down
--1st_YUMEx3
NOVICE
NOVICE

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 12:32

LOL!!!!
THIEF~
:X!!
-catch and take to the police-
Back to top Go down
--1st_CooL-

--1st_CooL-

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 13:24

*gasp*
thats not stealing..thats..inventory redistributing=O
Back to top Go down
--1st_RACH~
NOVICE
NOVICE
--1st_RACH~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 15:49

--1st_CooL- wrote:
Each man gives a story
Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?"

So the first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell -- but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man in.

The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story.

"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here."

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.

The third man came to the front of the line, and again Peter explained that heaven was full and asked for his story.

"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding inside a refrigerator..."

Whahahaha nice one!! really funny man.. CLAPS**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOKES~ xDDDDDDD   JOKES~ xDDDDDDD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOKES~ xDDDDDDD
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1ster Galore :: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN :: Just For Laughs ~-
Jump to: